On an iPhone or iPad, use live stickers:
- On your device, launch the Messages app.
- Open an existing conversation or start a new one.
- Click the “A”- shaped icon next to the text input field in the App Store.
- Tap the “Stickers” icon( it appears to be a smiling face) from the toolbar at the bottom.
- 5. You can find a variety of sticker packs in the sticker drawer. Find packs that are marked “Live” or have an animated icon or icon to indicate that they are live stickers.
- To open the desired sticker pack, tap on it.
- By tapping on the stickers, you can preview them. Tap on a sticker to send it into the conversation if you like it and want to use it.
- Swiping left or right on the sticker drawer will also reveal additional stickers inside a pack.
9…. To add new sticker packs, tap on the”+” icon to browse and download more stickers from the App Store.
- Once downloaded, the sticker packs will be available for use in the sticker drawer.
Note: Live stickers require iOS 13 or later to work. Make sure your device is running the supported software version.
- How to Use Live Stickers on iPhone and iPad
- How do you make live photo stickers?
- How do I add an Apple sticker?
- How do I make stickers on my iPad?
- What apps to use to make stickers?